An LED-lit Joker's the centerpiece of this twice-the-retail-price set, which includes a schematics, DLC, and a little bit of Anarky from October's "Batman: Arkham Origins."
The set, whose contents will be detailed a bit further below, will be available for the Xbox 360 and PS3 at launch (sorry, Wii U and PC owners). If you're going multiplatform, in terms of bonuses, you might want to look at the PS3 version which not only includes a Blu-ray copy of the "Necessary Evil" documentary but additional "Knightfall" DLC.
The "Knighttfall" DLC, if you'll recall, features costumes and challenges based on the mid-90's storyline where Batman's back was broken and was replaced by mentally unbalanced vigilante Jean Paul Valley AKA Azrael.
Here's the final rundown of the contents of the Collector's Edition from WB Interactive, which will retail for $119.99:
- 80-page, full-color hardcover art book measuring approx. 7.5” x 10.75” x .5”
- 2 key pieces of evidence taken directly from the Gotham City Police Department crime lab
- Batman Wanted Poster
- Batwing Prototype Schematic
- Anarky logo stencil
- Glow-In-The-Dark map of Gotham City
- Wayne Family Photo
- Assassin’s Intel Dossier, including files on the 8 assassins, as well as Black Mask’s contract
- 1st Appearance Batman Skin: Look just like Batman did during his first appearance in Detective Comics #27, released in 1939.
- Deathstroke Challenge Pack – Unlock the ability to play as one of the world's deadliest assassins! Usable throughout all the Arkham Origins Challenge maps. Also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins.
- Bonus (not available in Australia / New Zealand): Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics– This new feature-length documentary from Warner Bros Home Entertainment focuses on DC Comics’ most terrifying villains. Legendary actor Christopher Lee narrates the film.
- The PS3 edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive piece of content
"Batman: Arkham Origins" will be available on the Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii U on October 25.
Follow @MTVMultiplayer on Twitter and be sure to "like" us on Facebook for the best geek news about comics, toys, gaming and more! And don’t forget to follow our video gaming and TV writer @TheCharlesWebb.